Sunday 22 January 2023

An Open Letter to Myself

I know things have been tough for you and you have shattered into pieces many times. 

I know there are things that bother you and people around you don't care,

I know you are filled with loving memories of people who were close to you,

I know destiny have not favored you many times,

I know there have been breakups that have shaken your faith in love.


Just so you know that IT IS OKAY!

Things happen, dream break, expectations are no met and life tricks us.

I am really PROUD of you.

I am proud of you that you gathered all the broken pieces of you and made yourself up,

I am proud of you that every morning you get up with a faith that everything will be fine.

I am proud of you that you still have not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum..
Sila tinggalkan komen anda
Satu pun jadilah! xoxo